Tuesday, July 18, 2006

HMS Camden Lock - Prototype

This is the original model I made of the HMS Camden Lock, around a year ago now, when Qurios was first pitching for the work on BBC2's Hyperdrive. This version of the ship sticks more to Andy Riley's original doodle here http://tinyurl.com/g5fzf

I did the majority of the work then passed it onto Niel to do some anims with it, Niel added some more window detail and communication section detail. I did these renders for fun of it as a kit on display. I still like the look of the ship here but much prefer how it evolved into the final version as seen on TV http://tinyurl.com/z4lwq

4 comments:

Juan Manuel said...

You have some beautiful work in your blog mate, and it seems you have a fascinating job as well!

Armand Serrano said...

This model looks great especially the attention to details. There's so much good stuff on your blog, I'm hoping we could trade links. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Henry Elmo Bawden said...

Though you said you couldn't do figures, you are great at what you do. Good job. Keep it up. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

-Henry

Johnno said...

I haven't seen the show, but I do like the look of the ship, even had a thought of making a model of it.

Thanks for commenting on my blog, I've had a good time looking at your stuff, you've done some really nice scifi cg.