Friday, April 02, 2010

Aliens Epilogue - CG Models - Work in Progress

At the moment I'm doing some CG modelling for an Aliens fan film made here in the UK called Aliens Epilogue Some of the work is to expand existing locations for long and aerial shots, and also the building of a Dropship and Gateway station.

Here's some WIP's of work I've started so far. The final dropship,once complete, will have adjustments made to the cockpit area to make it match the cockpit of the Helicopter the live team shot the scenes in. I figured I'd make the standard dropship first, or something close, then work out how best to fit the new cockpit on later with a few concept sketches.



The movie is written,produced and directed by Darren Kemp and features amongst others Terry English, who made the Marines Armour for Aliens, as well as Excalibur and The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc, and Trevor Steedman, who palyed Pvt. Wierzbowski in Aliens



The site for the movie can be viewed here http://aliensepilogue.com/

5 comments:

Martin Klekner said...

its been a while since my last visit. great new models! I love the textures and all the detail. i must come more often...

LR said...

Very Cool Work Andrew, I love the dropship

Shawn Driscoll said...

Yey! The aged texture looks top notch there!

Michael Daglas said...

Fantastic works on your blog, great to see another hard core modeler! I do believe we met thru Simon Atkinson site.

ross cuthbert said...

Lovely work as per! Great texturing on that sat dish!